This recipe is so easy and versatile the pictures tell it all! My TWO year old mixed the ingredients, I scooped the mixture into the muffin pan and baked them at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
What you need:
- $1.00 muffin mix pack (found in cake isle – there’s about 3-8 flavors to choose from depending on the store.
- 1/3 cup + 1 table spoon of milk, almond, cashew, etc.
- One 4.5 oz pack of baby food. I choose an organic strawberry blend but there’s so many to choose from. You can also use yogurt as a substitute.
- Mix it all together – let the little ones help, there’s no eggs to worry about.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with Pam.
- Scoop into pan fill to top
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 min
Variations: I know there are a lot of dietary restrictions out there so find a cake mix that works for you i.e. sugar- free, gluten free, fat-free. You can eyeball the consistency if you are using a whole cake mix box. When mixing in the yogurt and milk you just want the batter to be on the thicker side – think brownie mix texture. Play around with this recipe I’d be surprised to find a toddler that wouldn’t eat some version of this. Today it was the side to my kiddos chicken nuggets! Enjoy!